RRL Cotton-Linen Denim Engineer Jacket (Torrington Wash)
Description: Lightweight jacket made with 226.8 g Japanese cotton-and-linen denim. Medium-indigo wash and details based on 1930s workwear. Vintage-inspired fit with dropped shoulders and a slightly tapered waist. Sanforized® to minimize shrinkage.
Details and Material:
- Size medium has a 74.3 cm front body length, a 69.2 cm back body length, a 48.9 cm shoulder, a 114.3 cm chest, and an 88.3 cm sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 2.5 cm between sizes.
- Point collar. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned cuffs.
- Two chest patch pockets. Two front waist patch pockets.
- 88% cotton, 12% linen.
- Machine washable.
- Dyed with indigo, which may rub off onto fabrics, leather, and upholstery.
Size: Size Chart Link
*All content is sourced from Ralph Lauren (RRL).